With 3cm thick interchangeable refractory tiles, the oven floor is designed to store heat and carry it to the food for consistent cooking.
The stainless-steel dome has been finely studied and perfected to reach high, consistent temperatures all while making use of minimum wood consumption – makes this oven ideal for garden use.
Long-lasting warmth is ensured within the oven with Ceramic fibre insulation.
For easy temperature regulation and supervision, the oven is fitted with a pyrometer.
The oven draught can be regulated with the large moving door, fitted with a double ergonomic wooden handle for firm grip.
For easy moving and placing of the wood-burning oven, it is fitted with built-in rear castors.
The peel holder is conveniently built-in, for storing of all tools required for cooking on a wood fire.
The side shelves’ size is designed to not only enhance the 4 Pizze oven’s design, but to conveniently accommodate the necessary preparation and cooking tools.
Upon delivery, all you need to assemble is the flue and the side shelves, with a few screws. This is to ensure convenience and speedy installation for you to enjoy your cooking experience.
- Weight: 165 kg
- Oven floor area: 0.48 m2
- Oven floor dim: 80 x 60 cm
- Heating time: (min)20
- Pizza capacity: 4
- Bread capacity: 4 kg
- Max oven temperature: 500°C – 1000°F
- Average fuel consumption 4 kg/h
- Used material: iron sheet. stainless steel. ceramic fiber
- Type of refractory: Alumina silicate bricks
- Recommended fuel: Max 1.9 in diam. logs. trimmings
- Rated charge: 8.3 kg/h
- Minimum flue draught: 11 Pa
- Flue smokes mass flow: 49.6 g/s
- CO emission at: 13% O2 0.35% 4444 mg/Nm3
- Smoke temperature: 395°C – 743°F